Samsung Direct - Worst Service Ever!

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Placed order last week and nothing on tracking. Bounced back between Both Federal Express and Samsung Support without any answers. What an Joke.
They say shipped, FedX says we never got the package so we can't track.....

Last edited by a moderator:

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info: You are now chatting with Swapna K.
Swapna K: Hi, thank you for reaching out to Samsung Technical Support. How may I assist you?
You: Hi, I'm checking the status of an order I placed last week. D5XXXXX
Swapna K: Sure, I'll help you with the details.
You: was 2 day shipping but havent seen it and shows as not moving.
Swapna K: Alright, let me check the details.
Swapna K: Tell me your E-mail ID you used for ordering.
You: carmelo.XXXXX@XXXX.com
Swapna K: Great, I'll check the details.
Swapna K: Please wait while I transfer the chat to the dedicated order support team.
Info: Please wait while your chat is transferred to Srinivas D.
Info: You are now chatting with Srinivas D.
Srinivas D: Hi, thank you for reaching out to Samsung Technical Support.

You: hello
Srinivas D: I see that you are looking to know your order status.
Srinivas D: I will be glad to assist you in this regard.
You: thanks
Srinivas D: You're welcome.
Srinivas D: Could you give me a few minutes while I gather the information for you?
You: sure
Srinivas D: Thank you.
Srinivas D: Thank you for your patience and time.
Srinivas D: I have checked for the order details with the provided details and see that your order is shipped and tracking number is "405XXXXXX" via FedEx.
You: yes, but it's due for delivery today and tracking number say label created in Indiana.
Srinivas D: Let me get for the information for you./
You: excuse me...label info sent to FedX and nothing else.
You: Need before weekend
Srinivas D: Please let me know the address you provided at the time of ordering your product.
You: My work address
You: XXXX
You: My home address is XXX but I know phone needs to be signed for.
Srinivas D: Could you give me a few minutes while I gather the information for you?
You: sure
Srinivas D: Thank you.
Srinivas D: I'd like to inform you that the order will be shipped to Carmelo XXX

You: That's the Address but will I get it tomorrow?
You: it was due to be here today.
Srinivas D: In this case, we suggest you track the order with the provided number so that you'll get the updates on it.
You: I've been tracking it since I was emailed the number but it just says that the info was sent to FedX and that's it. Still no status of where its at even though it was to be delivered today.
You: Order was placed on the 24th/25 of August.
Srinivas D: Not to worry, as I see that the scheduled delivery for your order is Wed 8/30/2017.
Srinivas D: You can also reach to nearest FedEx store for further details on shipment.
You: I'm not chasing through FedX. It's your product shipped by you. Maybe you should overnight me a new replacement order because I think this one is lost.
Srinivas D: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, I request you to wait till Wed 8/30/2017, 4:30 pm and check if the order will be delivered.
You: Can you please elevate this to your supervisor?
Srinivas D: I suggest you to wait till the end of Scheduled delivery: Wed 8/30/2017 by 4:30 pm, if the order is not delivered on time, please get back to us we'll look into the issue.
You: will do but not happy. Expected more.
Srinivas D: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Srinivas D: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
You: Nothing other than this which was no assistance at all ....Thanks.
Srinivas D: We thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. Have a great day!
Info: Thank you for chatting with us.

WITH FED X

Inquiry Description : I was told to check with you in regards to a lost package.

Chat Started: Wednesday, August 30, 2017, 11:19:07 (-0500)Chat Origin: VA US DOMAgent JessieJames E( 1s ) JessieJames E: Hello, Carmelo. Thank you for visiting fedex.com. I will be happy to assist you.
( 24s ) JessieJames E: Hello Carmelo! I am sorry that you are having this problem. Let me check what I can do on my end to help you.
( 25s ) JessieJames E: May I please have the tracking number?
( 34s ) Carmelo: Thanks, XXXX
( 49s ) JessieJames E: You are most welcome!

Thank you!
( 1m 23s ) JessieJames E: Upon checking, the label was only created by the shipper. However, the package is not yet physically tendered to us. That is the reason that there was no movement or activity on your package. I am sorry but your package is still with your shipper at this time. They only created the label on August 28, but missed to send your package to us. ETA will only be updated after we received your package. Please contact your shipper to know more information and to advise them that they need to send your package to FedEx so we can have it delivered to your address.
( 1m 24s ) JessieJames E: Please be advise that once the label was been created, it will automatically have an estimated delivery date, however this is just an estimation. The delivery will still depend on when the package is tendered to us for shipment.
( 1m 31s ) JessieJames E: I highly suggest that you contact your shipper for further arrangements with your package.
( 3m 2s ) Carmelo: I've done that and they told me to contact you guys.
( 3m 50s ) JessieJames E: I do apologize, however, the package is not yet tendered to FedEx for shipment.
( 4m 18s ) Carmelo: Alright. Thank you.
( 4m 45s ) JessieJames E: You are most welcome!
( 4m 46s ) JessieJames E: Do you have anything else for me today?
( 5m 22s ) Carmelo: can you email me this transcript for proof that I contacted you. Carmeloxxx
( 5m 40s ) JessieJames E: No worries! Please be informed that this chat transcript will be sent automatically through your email as soon we end the chat session.
( 6m 7s ) JessieJames E: Would there be anything else?
( 6m 12s ) Carmelo: Thanks.
( 6m 28s ) Carmelo: I'm good. Greatly Appreciated.
( 6m 32s ) JessieJames E: You are most welcome! It's been a pleasure chatting with you today, Carmelo!
Looking forward that your shipper will shipped your package as soon as possible. I am sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. Thank you for using FedEx.com Chat! We greatly appreciate your business. Have a great day!

[B][I]WITH SAMSUNG[/I][/B]

Info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info: You are now chatting with Samuel D.
Samuel D: Hi, thank you for reaching out to Samsung Technical Support. How may I assist you?
You: I was told to contact Federal Express about my delivery.
You: Seems my package has been lost or was never shipped.
You: their response.
You: FedEx: The shipper has prepared your package; however, they have not yet given it to FedEx. The estimated delivery date and package status will be updated once we've received it and as it moves through our system. Request notifications for your shipment. Please contact the shipper of your package for further information.
You: Tracking number is XXXXX
Samuel D: Let me check the information for you?
Samuel D: Have you send the phone for service?
You: This is a brand new order.
Samuel D: Thank you for confirming.
Samuel D: May I know from where have you placed the order?
You: For your webstore
You: Upon checking, the label was only created by the shipper. However, the package is not yet physically tendered to us. That is the reason that there was no movement or activity on your package. I am sorry but your package is still with your shipper at this time. They only created the label on August 28, but missed to send your package to us. ETA will only be updated after we received your package. Please contact your shipper to know more information and to advise them that they need to send your package to FedEx so we can have it delivered to your address. Please be advise that once the label was been created, it will automatically have an estimated delivery date, however this is just an estimation. The delivery will still depend on when the package is tendered to us for shipment. I highly suggest that you contact your shipper for further arrangements with your package.
You: Package was due today but you guys never shipped to me even though you sent a tracking number I would like a new replacement sent to me overnight.
Samuel D: I regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
Samuel D: We in live chat provide Basic Product information and Troubleshooting steps for the phone.
Samuel D: However I will try my best to provide the information.
Samuel D: I have checked the details.
Samuel D: At this point, please contact the order team and they will help you with the required information and tracking the package.
You: Order team? what phone number?
Samuel D: Sure.
Samuel D: Please reach out to them on 1-855-726-8721 anytime between 9am – 9pm ET, 7 days a week..
You: Thanks.
Samuel D: You're welcome.
Samuel D: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
You: no
Samuel D: I'm sorry that, I was unable to help you in order.
Samuel D: Thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support, we appreciate your business. If you ever need to contact us in the future, please save and reference this chat transcript ID.
Info: Thank you for chatting with us.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have no advice for you but that's really terrible. I be pulling my hair out to have that much money tired up and no exact location of my product at any time. I have had experiences where tracking is never updated and the item magically shows up on time. Maybe you'll get lucky? If you paid for next day shipping I would for sure be calling and demanding reimbursement or credit when it wasn't two day.

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Nope, just two day. Hope this doesn't screw up the trade-in period. If it wasn't in "shipped" status I would cancel and reorder. Bastards......!

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I went through a similar experience with Sam's Club and a TV. If you can get this cleared up in a week you are lucky. I think someone from Sam's club got a free TV and someone from Samsung got a free phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981