Samsung finally updated Good Lock

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Home Up, which has task changer. I finally have my vertical list back. I've been waiting for them to update this for so long!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I didn't realise it was broken lol. I guess I'm lucky that the modules I use worked from day one.

Glad it's fixed though, I remember how frustrating this is from previous versions.

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The additional task changer formats require a One UI Home update to work. That update was not available on the Play store, so I grabbed it from APK Mirror.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
The additional task changer formats require a One UI Home update to work. That update was not available on the Play store, so I grabbed it from APK Mirror.
One UI update should be in the Galaxy Store. That's where I got it and I did get it through the Galaxy store a few days before. But it sounds like you got it sorted.

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
One UI update should be in the Galaxy Store. That's where I got it and I did get it through the Galaxy store a few days before. But it sounds like you got it sorted.

On my Verizon model, I've never been able to access One UI Home from the Galaxy Store. Once in a while an update is pushed on the Play store, but very slow to arrive. That's why I sideloaded.

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

By the way, the latest Samsung One UI Home 12.1.07.7 will not install on my Verizon s21 Ultra. However, version 12.1.05.11 (4/16/21) does install and enables use of all Task Changer styles.