Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 January patch update bugs!!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am facing the Following issues with the latest patch update ( January update) of Samsung Galaxy A5 2016..

1.. Wifi direct file sharing issue.( It just notify as "waiting to send the file"... always but don't share the files and after sometime just give error message)

2.. Apps that can appear on top. (Just show the notification of its running appearance but not appear the bubble or floating button on screen e.g messenger,game launcher etc.)

3.. WiFi connectivity glitch ( sometimes it don't connect with wifi or taking long to connect)

4.. Device get hang whenever i open any applications info page.. as it gets slow.

Hope the developers will check these bugs and think about the next patch update very soon..

A

Android Central Question

Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 January 2019 patch update bugs!!

Facing the Following issues with the latest patch update ( January 2019 update) of Samsung Galaxy A5 2016..

1 ..Wifi direct file sharing issue.( It just notify as "waiting to send the file"... always but don't share the files and after sometime just give error message)

2.. Apps that can appear on top. (Just show the notification of its running appearance but not appear the bubble or floating button on screen e.g messenger,game launcher etc.)

3.. WiFi connectivity glitch ( sometimes it don't connect with wifi or taking long to connect)

4.. Device get hang whenever i open any applications info page.. as it gets slow. And hanging..

5.. call volume issue while using headphones which we don't see any effect when we increase and decrease loud level.. it gives a constant loud volume ..even when we put it on level 1 too..

Chrisjord

Mar 15, 2019
Visit site
Yes i did wipe cache partition.. but it still happening! Its patch update issue.. even i had reset my device earlier but the same happened!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You'd have to use Odin to flash the previous firmware: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...w-flash-stock-rom-via-odin-new-interface.html. The problem is that once you do that, it'll keep prompting you to update again. The only way you can prevent updates that I'm aware of is to root the phone and disable the system updater. (I don't know how to do it, mind you -- only that it's possible, at least with some phones.)

Chrisjord

Mar 15, 2019
Visit site
Thats seems to be risky.. and also device status would not be remained official if i try to do that.. It will also take me to the first old patch when i got a new phone.. better to wait for update then..?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid that's your best bet. You can also try to contact Samsung's customer service, but that probably won't lead to a solution any more quickly.:-\

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz