Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Cannot Play new videos uploaded or downloaded to the Note 10.1

Geddes Jennings

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Recently It's been impossible to play videos I downloaded on the tablet I get "Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played", however those I uploaded to the tablet earlier have no problem.
I've uploaded videos via MobileGo, Kies air even directly saved onto the CD card in the PC but they still wont play. mind you all three methods worked perfectly in the past. This problem became noticeable very recently and I would appreciate any assistance to solve this. I've never had to do a Hard or Factory reset on this device since I have it.
Watching YouTube videos is not a problem, however I've downloaded a few tutorials that I want to view without the buffer under-run problem that I sometimes get.
Your Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Robert1775

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Try installing another media player app and see if these videos play. They may be incompatible for some reason with the stock player. The other possibility is that the video files are being corrupted during the transfer for some reason.