Visit site
Which do you prefer?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs 1 [pic]

ygyma3u3.jpg

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I think Samsung needs to stop with the screen size increases lol

Why, in a business sense, would they stop? If there is a market for larger screens then it's in their business interest to provide the market with what it desires.

If they reach a size point in their devices where the market refuses to buy, it's at that point when they will stop making them larger. But until then, and it doesn't appear that 5.5 is the threshold, they will keep making them bigger and bigger. :D

I have the Note 5.3 & 10.1. When this one hits US soil I will also have the 5.5. Personally, I say keep going!

SiriusXM

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Why, in a business sense, would they stop? If there is a market for larger screens then it's in their business interest to provide the market with what it desires.

If they reach a size point in their devices where the market refuses to buy, it's at that point when they will stop making them larger. But until then, and it doesn't appear that 5.5 is the threshold, they will keep making them bigger and bigger. :D

I have the Note 5.3 & 10.1. When this one hits US soil I will also have the 5.5. Personally, I say keep going!

No! They should stop because then I will be like you and buy all of their new phones every year haha. Good points!

rich250

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Note 2 because it's white, even though i will be getting a titanium grey one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I like the look of the note 2. Really comes down to how it will feel in hand. But either way specs wise it is a lot better than the note 1 so unless it completely feels like crap or has major problems I don't see any reason to not get the note 2

enR?dj?vel

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The One, the first Note ofc I have damn big hands and this one fits perfectly, no problems with one hand use. hehehe!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

TheKISSarmy

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the Note and feel the best part is the width of the phone - something that isn't there in the Note 2. That little bit of extra width really helps when writing notes with the S-Pen. With a narrower screen (like on the S3) you can only get about two words written across the screen at a time (unless they're really short), which makes using the pen frustrating.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I love the look and size of the original Note, I don't like the look of the Galaxy S III.

BUT I do want the physical button and the new features, but wouldn't change it for the button alone. If we get the update and the new features like; watching movies while surfing, the extra gestures, etc., then I would stay with the first one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya