Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

tdf2010

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I'm hoping my Best Buy was wrong, but when I called last Friday, they told me they wouldn't be in until this Friday, the 24th.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

Sorry...Black

Not at all sure what the situation is with white.....whether still the 31st or updated to an earlier date than the 31st.

wreels

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Should I order one now or do I have a better chance of just walking into the store on Thursday?

The only reason I pre-ordered was to take advantage of the $200 Samsung trade in promotion. I'm guessing you should be able to get it at a Verizon store or at Best Buy on 10/23.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Sorry...Black

Not at all sure what the situation is with white.....whether still the 31st or updated to an earlier date than the 31st.

The speculation here was that people who ordered white before the 10/31 date was posted would still get it the 23rd, but I guess not at this point.

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

Just got tracking info!!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2014-10-20-13-52-48.jpg
    2014-10-20-13-52-48.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 139

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

Any advice which option to choose? I need a single line plan and looking at 1gb of data plans. I would be willing to buy the phone outright but I don't know if the prepaid route is better (less fees and monthly taxes)? Verizon CS said the voice text and data service is identical for both pre and post paid. Not sure if I was getting the whole truth. Thanks!

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I'm hoping my Best Buy was wrong, but when I called last Friday, they told me they wouldn't be in until this Friday, the 24th.
I stopped in Best Buy this morning and they told me that the Verizon rep called them and said not to release it until the 27th...

It sure sounds like BB has no idea when this phone will be available. They told me the 17th when I ordered it (even showed it to me on their screen), when I called Friday they said it should be there and would notify me via email when it was unpacked from the truck. Of course that didn't happen and I didn't expect it to but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm expecting we'll either get an email Wednesday to pick it up Thursday or will get an email sometime Thursday saying it is available for pickup.

Guarantee that I'm calling Thursday morning if I don't get the email before they open.

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Nope that confused me as well when I saw that....

Yeah that's confusing me to. I still haven't got my tracking number. I pre ordered it on 9/19 at 250 am. The black one.

Posted via Android Central App

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

vwMin.gif

SunshineJDoh

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Just chatted with VZW on their website. I ordered a Black and a White phone on 9/19 early morning. Haven't seen a charge or shipping info yet. She wasn't much help, just said both phones are expected to ship 10/23. I brought up the fact that people had started to receive shipping notifications already, but she just ignored it. I guess the one glimmer of hope is that she didn't say 10/31 for the White version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia