Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I'm hoping so too... I preordered on Oct 13 but never got an initial email. (I double checked at a different BestBuy and they showed my preorder in the system, so I know its ordered....) But I hope they have my email down correctly or I won't know when to go get it!

Posted via the Android Central App

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Package is out for delivery now, time to sit here and stalk the door for the next few hours! :)

billsmeow

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Apparently, WHEN you pre order doesn't matter. I pre ordered mine the morning of 9/19 and..... I got nuthin!

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Apparently, WHEN you pre order doesn't matter. I pre ordered mine the morning of 9/19 and..... I got nuthin!

Did you call VCS? Is your order still active? A lot of people had theirs cancelled without their knowledge. I can't imagine why yours isn't on the way if you ordered that early.

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Mine is on the delivery truck as well. Thank God I work close to home and can pick it up once it's delivered.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I'm hoping today is the day for our emails to start rolling in!

I don't know why people expected to get any emails before today lol, emails will go out today and also expect a phone call later on too

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just got mine black (Verizon)

Every android I've had/played with has been able to do this
yeah me to . but the new moto x doesn't work this way . it will only do it on volte after it gets the advanced calling 1.0 update in 30 to 90 days. also the new droid turbo probably wont do it ether. nor will the new iPhone 6 and 6+ . needless to say ive been on the panic button LOL.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just got mine black (Verizon)

Yes, voice and data will work simultaneously. Just to confirm, wifi off, placed phone call, browsed Internet to site I've never been on.

can you tell if the signal good or average ? as in beter than your last phone ?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Mine is still in Memphis with 10/23 delivery. I can't complain. Most of you ordered way before me. I ordered on 10/10. Tomorrow it is.

robry

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site

I had to laugh I saw another poster whose phone shipped from (I live in PA) PA, but mine shipped from Memphis lol. That makes a lot of sense.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

Well, just because I like to contribute to very long threads and because BB would not let me make a voluntary down payment, I preordered 2 days ago and my credit card was charged this morning. I guess I will be getting shipping status soon. Actually, it is showing as a pending transaction, but it is there.

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

Still haven't received a tracking number so I called VCS. She didn't have one either but thinks that I'll be getting it soon. She did say that I could go into the store tomorrow and get the phone and cancel this preorder if I haven't gotten it yet. My store says they'll have units, so that might be a possibility for me. We'll see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail