Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

paulster1969

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I just got my note 4 and strange thing was I did not have to sign for it. I was downstairs working and noticed online that it was received. It was left on my door.

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

I just got my note 4 and strange thing was I did not have to sign for it. I was downstairs working and noticed online that it was received. It was left on my door.

That IS very odd. Verizon and Fed Ex are usually pretty tight about that sort of thing. Gad yours was safe and sound. ENJOY!!!

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Yes! The fiancée just text me! I can pick up my phone tomorrow! Annapolis, Maryland here.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Congrats guys! Post your thoughts when you get to play with it some :D.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

I pre-ordered a Black Note 4 on 9/24 and got my email for pick-up tomorrow at Best Buy. I also stopped into my local BB this morning and found out they will NOT give out the phones today. You have to wait until tomorrow. Also found out that our local store may not have enough initial stock to meet all their pre-orders. I noticed the White version of the Note 4 is experiencing more of a delay than the black version. Just curious if anyone that pre-ordered a White note 4 from BB has gotten their pick-up email?

Same issue here in Charlotte NC. I got the email for my black N4 but no email for my wife's white N4. She called BB and she was told that they did not receive any white N4 from vzw, the whole shipment was black. They also said they have no idea when they will get another shipment. So much for pre-orders.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

I finally pulled the trigger on Monday 10/20 and Pre-ordered one for Verizon and having just left them in august for AT&T, I'm hoping to get it tomorrow. I couldn't justify paying AT&T what they wanted for the Note 4 and even their Next Payments are more than Verizon Edge

. So I had mine shipped to the Verizon store, since I want to see if they have a case and I'll just let them activate and transfer everything from my Note 3. I figured if I don't get the phone delivered by Thursday to the store, I can just pick one up there. I haven't been charged on my credit card yet, so wondering if mine will be shipped by Thursday.

I have two cases coming, one from Ebay, the other from Amazon, but everything seems to be coming after thursday. Even the one I ordered on Ebay that said it would arrive on or before Thursday hasn't shipped yet. Now saying Friday. Wish I had some patience! LOL

GearHead71

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

FedEx just tried to deliver mine but I wasn't home to sign. :( I'll be heading to their holding center after work to pick it up.

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

For all of you that have received emails to pick up, did you originally get an email when you first pre-ordered? I did not so I'm hoping they have my email correct in their systems, the imbeciles.

Posted via the Android Central App

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

Hah! I just got the email from Verizon that it Shipped from Memphis in transit, must have happened while I was typing my above post! Expected tomorrow at the Verizon Store by 3pm. Now the anticipation gets hard. Hope one of my cases arrives today or tomorrow before 3pm.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site

About to walk over to the mail room and get my baby.

Hey, what part of Burbank are you in? Mine should be here tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out aboutwrist time it might be delivered.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

For all of you that have received emails to pick up, did you originally get an email when you first pre-ordered? I did not so I'm hoping they have my email correct in their systems, the imbeciles.

Got the email today to pick mine up. But never got an email when I first pre-ordered.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Same with me. just happened to be getting out of the shower when the door bell rang. Didn't have time to get to the door. Cursing my bad timing, I was fully expecting the dreaded "Attempted delivery" door tag But low and behold there was the delivery by the door. In the past I always had to sign, it even says signature required on the FedEx tracking page. Actually thought about riding around looking for the FedEx truck. Was going to give him a few bucks for leaving it like that. But its raining pretty hard, so I didn't.

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

Did u guys notice the sensors that are on the front of the phone and a camera? Oh they must have done that on purpose never mind. The questions people ask on here...

Posted via Android Central App

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Woohoooooooo i got my email from Worst Buy, preordered Sept 21st. Verizon Black 32GB. Miami, FL

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali