Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

respibob

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I am at work but my Frost White goodness was just delivered. I don't get off work for another 3 hours so my GF (who isn't super techie) did an Unboxing Video for me lol. She got it plugged in and charging so it will be ready when I get home. Watching her do that video was even better than doing it myself. She tried to use words that people do when I make her watch those videos.

beachgirlie1

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Arrrrrgh! Still waiting. Still staring at & refreshing my FedEx Track Your Package page....still says "on vehicle for delivery." The status hasn't changed for 12 hours. Tick Tock FedEx! Bring us our goodies!!

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

So it appears that my white N4 did not come in today. But I just looked on BB.com and it says that the black N4 is in stock all over the city. So I'm stopping by on my way home and if the white isn't in I'm just buying a black. Still get the $200 offer for trading in. Although I'm having a hard time trusting that their website accurate! I guess we'll see what happens when I get there.

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone else get overcharged for the Note 4 when signing up for Verizon Edge at Best Buy today?

Anyone else have this problem today when they picked up their new Note 4 at Best Buy and also signed up for the Edge program.

What happened to me was the monthly payments for the Note 4 were based on a retail price of $750 meaning my monthly payments worked out to ~31.27/per month x 24 months. The problem is that both Best Buy and Verizon listed the monthly payments (on their websites) based on a retail price of $699.99 resulting in ~29.17/per month x 24 months. I have screen shots from both BB and Verizon stating the payments should be $29.17 per month for a total cost of $699.99. So I was overcharged by $50 for the phone. The BB rep called Verizon on my behalf and they said we were not the first ones to call about this discrepancy and they said check back in a few days to see if anything changes in the pricing.

Just curious if anyone had this happen and what solution they were given. Will Verizon get this straightened out or do you think we will have to individually contact Verizon and try to get this error corrected?

Thanks for any input you might have!

cmartin5777

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Update...BB (Oxnard, CA) definitely received VZW Note 4's and had sold the last one as I walked up to the counter. I was told to check back later in the day in case someone cancels their pre-order. Next stop my local VZW store.

fireguy116#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I got mine in today., actually it just arrived. So pumped! I do have a question for everyone on verizon, did you note 4 box have a seal on it. Mine slid out of the outer verizon packaging and I was able to open the box with the phone in it without breaking any type of seal

skittlepop

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Did a 2 year contract?
Yes, my contract had been up for over a year so I just reupped it. I love bleeding edge tech but it seems it takes about two years for something new I really want to come around. So resigning for two is fine.

ucsdsig

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ugh, all the BB's have like NONE supposedly. At all. Like, seriously guys? This is ridiculous. And it took like 20 minutes per store just to even get a hold of anyone at that. One store I never did manage to get through. -_-

I pre-ordered my white N4 on 10/6. Didn't receive a pickup email yesterday or today so I decided to drop by BB. They stated that they received no white N4s and had no idea when they were arriving. But they did have two extra black N4s available. Strange, since when I called earlier in the morning they said no N4s were available except for pre-orders.

Since I like both colors equally and didn't want to wait, I cancelled my white pre-order and purchased the black. They processed my Droid X2 trade-in and applied an instant $200 credit. Just glad I don't have to keep looking out for a BB pickup email.

jinks9

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Going in tonight to pickup from BB for Verizon.

I'm hoping I will be able to get the $200 promotion with a full purchase even if I have to involve a manager.

If I Google this: best buy 200 trade in note 4

The first link takes me to their Note 4 page (on BB's site), if I scroll down it says.

"Get a guaranteed $200 Best Buy gift card when you trade in any working smartphone and purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or Samsung Galaxy S 5."

It doesn't say on contract of off contract. It doesn't even have an '*' next to that statement with small text someplace else. It seems pretty cut and dry.

I'm also expecting to turn in my OG droid and will press for the $699 or $692 price I saw a picture of elsewhere in the forum.

I expect it will be a painful experience, I hope I'm wrong.

rcrawf17

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

So from the sounds of it. You either got yours. Or you are going to have to wait another week.

I think i'm in the latter club..

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

My BB got 17 VZ Note 4s today. They had 27 pre orders. They got all 12 black preorders, plus 3 extra. They only got 2 white ones. They sold the extra 3 when the doors opened. The other 10 white preorders are still waiting. Feeling really lucky today.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I just got my shipment confirmation email!!!! I totally did a happy dance at work! Ordered it yesterday.

Me too. Unbelievable. I'd be so pissed if I pre-ordered in store over a month ago only to see people like me who ordered online 2 days before release getting shipping notices the day before release.

I paid for expedited shipping so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get it delivered tomorrow. Cheers!

manderson904

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

Me too. Unbelievable. I'd be so pissed if I pre-ordered in store over a month ago only to see people like me who ordered online 2 days before release getting shipping notices the day before release.

I paid for expedited shipping so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get it delivered tomorrow. Cheers!

I know, I'd be pissed too.

I didn't pay for expedited, and I had it shipped to work (since a signature is required). Hopefully they won't delivery Saturday, otherwise I'll have to come in to wait for the shipment....but it will be worth it!!

Philip600rr

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

FINALLY got the email!!!!! Nor-Cal! BTW checked all verizon stores around me and there where lines at all stores. Most are all sold out! Madness!

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Woohoo! Scheduled for delivery between 10am and 2pm tomorrow via UPS. Glad its UPS and not FedEx.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa Oliver