Samsung galaxy s3 ZeroLemon 7000mAh battery?

Kairos1189

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know of a good case for this? like a pouch of some kind. I was looking at XX-Large Heavy Duty Solid Black Rugged holster Pouch,RuggedQX but I don't know if it would fit the phone is pretty thick with the ZeroLemon 7000mAh.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

Kairos1189

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Does the case fit nice and snug. And have you dropped it, what was the result like did the case come off or did it protect the phone pretty good. The only reason why I want the pouch is because I'm always traveling at work and would like to have it on my waist then rather in my pocket.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Does the case fit nice and snug. And have you dropped it, what was the result like did the case come off or did it protect the phone pretty good. The only reason why I want the pouch is because I'm always traveling at work and would like to have it on my waist then rather in my pocket.

The case is snug and it feels great while on hand. I dropped mine and I haven't had a issue with it. I don't think the case fits in any other case to tell you the truth.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The case is snug and it feels great while on hand. I dropped mine and I haven't had a issue with it. I don't think the case fits in any other case to tell you the truth.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

They are supposed to come out with a rugged case this summer for it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I guess I played some minor role in the battery's popularity, at least on AC

You deserve more credit than that.

Do you know the manufacturer or where can it be bought at?

Btw zerolemon is supposed to be making it so it may or may not be available soon through amazon

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
You deserve more credit than that.

Btw zerolemon is supposed to be making it so it may or may not be available soon through amazon

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Thanks, I think they will make the case available through amazon, but there is no guarantee. I'm more concerned about the price and design of the case. And am not looking to pay 50$ for it, like I did with the otterbox defender series

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I think they will make the case available through amazon, but there is no guarantee. I'm more concerned about the price and design of the case. And am not looking to pay 50$ for it, like I did with the otterbox defender series

You think they would go that high? I don't even use my defender. What a waste of money? I wonder how it'll look

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
You think they would go that high? I don't even use my defender. What a waste of money? I wonder how it'll look

I actually have 2 defenders, one I got as a free replacement, and then other, then rubber is stretched out

I think they atleast go 25-30$ on the case, maybe a lil more depending on the sales, because if u follow how they priced the battery, it came out cheap, the the price started rising

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I actually have 2 defenders, one I got as a free replacement, and then other, then rubber is stretched out

I think they atleast go 25-30$ on the case, maybe a lil more depending on the sales, because if u follow how they priced the battery, it came out cheap, the the price started rising

True

dthomaz

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
You might try the following. I have a "Otterbox Defender" case & holster which I wanted to use with the "ZeroLemon " battery. Naturally the two won't fit in stock form so a little customization had to be implemented. If you cut-out a section in the rear of Otterbox hard case, it will mate with the front of the case. This way you don't loose any of the screen protection and the two halfs now fit properly into the neophrene softcase. The fit is a little tight but I haven't had issues using the case with the holster. I'll admit at $60 it was a gamble but this time it paid off. I had the backup case supplied with the battery but this solution works great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak