Samsung galaxy s4 turns off randomly!!

Sanmikele

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
So basically when my s4 reaches 15% of battery it just turns off, no warning, nothing. But then when I turn it back on it has 0% of battery! I mean con Wtf is this. Please help. Thank you

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So basically when my s4 reaches 15% of battery it just turns off, no warning, nothing. But then when I turn it back on it has 0% of battery! I mean con Wtf is this. Please help. Thank you

Welcome to the forums!

I am sure the phone has been updated. Have you cleared cache in recovery? Sometimes old cached data conflicts with the new update. Even though this is confirmed to work on my S3, you can try rebooting into recovery like this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Ninjus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It also happened to me and now I'm experiencing weird battery and as you can see in the graph there is a line between the lowest discharge and it indicates that my battery suddenly reach 0% and when I rebooted the device it sudden reach around 50%+ then I tried using quick start that can be found in *#0228# then my battery suddenly decreased its charge and after awhile it suddenly rose up again even of it is not plugged in. What to do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-28-08-38-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-28-08-38-53.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 27

smazharhasan

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
since last two days, same thing happening with my phone also. I have done factory reset twice with clearing the cache but no success. I havent installed any external application but problem is still there ... I need help to resolve this problem.

thanks

Hasan

PabiGamito

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Same thing is happening with me. Since this week my phone has just been randomly shutting down. And when I plug it in to charge, it shows as if battery is at %0 and then after a couple of seconds as if it is at the percentage it was before shutting down.

e5i5hg.png

Hearts86

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me too, exactly the same issue. It's the battery that's malfunctioning - it might be swollen as well.
Replace the battery and I bet the phone will stop switching itself off. I solved the problem with a new battery in fact.

Hakan VATANSEVER

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, i just registered the forum just to send you this message.

Check your batteries, most probably it's bulged because of faulty battery....we had same problem here and found out that battery is bulged and as we replaced the battery, problem is solved...and saw many S4 users with same problem and their batteries were bulged (distentioned)

babbie11

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have the same problem with my s4 I have only had it 2 months I have checked the battery and its made in china and the serial number starts with BD what shall I do

RageRoids

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have the same problem with my s4 I have only had it 2 months I have checked the battery and its made in china and the serial number starts with BD what shall I do

Thats from a bad batch Id be careful they can swell and bend your screen. I took mine out and stopped using it.

Contact Samsung or where ever you got your phone from.

123fixed

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone.. PROBLEM FIXED !!

I had all the problems listed here with s4 for a long time and tried everything to solve it. Nothing worked. FINALLY I FOUND THE SOLUTION:

DELETE Google application from s4. This is the source of the problem.

Original Google application that came with the phone was okay. But all the updates we received since then cause conflict with the phone software, and it shuts off.

For google searches use the internet icon. From there you can connect to google with no problems.

My phone now works flawlessly. End of our nightmares !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol