Samsung Galaxy S6 - auto rejecting calls

A

AC Question

Hello:

My Samsung Galaxy S6 (model SM-G920F) is connected via Vodafone and is on version 6.0.1

It automatically rejects calls from anyone who is NOT in my contacts list, I don't want it to do this as I keep missing calls, but cannot find where to turn it off. My wife has the same unit and has the same problem.
I can find the call blocking settings, but it is not here.
Other people suggest going to:
Menu --> Settings --> Applications --> Phone --> call rejection

But 'call rejection' cannot be found on this menu, or any other menu I can find relating to the phone settings. Or any menu anywhere in my S6! It's like the menu to configure this is missing or hidden somehow.

Thanks
Icarusbop

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello:

My Samsung Galaxy S6 (model SM-G920F) is connected via Vodafone and is on version 6.0.1

It automatically rejects calls from anyone who is NOT in my contacts list, I don't want it to do this as I keep missing calls, but cannot find where to turn it off. My wife has the same unit and has the same problem.
I can find the call blocking settings, but it is not here.
Other people suggest going to:
Menu --> Settings --> Applications --> Phone --> call rejection

But 'call rejection' cannot be found on this menu, or any other menu I can find relating to the phone settings. Or any menu anywhere in my S6! It's like the menu to configure this is missing or hidden somehow.

Thanks
Icarusbop

I found this with a Google search:

http://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/web...call-restrictions/turn-call-barring-on-or-off

I hope this will help you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21