Samsung Galaxy S8 or iPhone 7?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Dare I even ask? (no hate here folks, c'mon!). A LOT of people are no doubt weighing the option of S8 vs iPhone. Some may already have an iPhone and are considering the switch... others may just need a new phone and are comparing the two. Others still may be waiting to see what Apple does with their next-gen device before making a decision.

What would your advice be?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It all depends on the person. I consider myself a "tech junkie" and must have the latest and greatest. For instance, I will get the S8 now and then get the iPhone a few months down the road. I imagine that most will be looking for a good phone to hold them over for a while. Right now I'd say the S8 cause it's already here. I think that Apple is coming up with a special iphone for those who can wait. Both have are good phones IMO

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
The S8.

I've always been a sucker for bleeding edge tech and the S8 (more specifically, the S8+ because I'm also a sucker for dinner trays) fits the bill.

That said, I'm also eager to see what Apple is cooking up later in Q3. Since it's the iPhone's 10th anniversary, I'm eagerly awaiting something special.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards