Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

chowdog13

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about picking one up for Christmas, just looking for some opinions. It's around six months old--and I know there's always something around the corner--but I'm still left wondering if now is a good time. BTW the amoled screen is very important to me.

Any feedback is appreciated

Thanks,

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I had a chance to play around with one for a one week test drive a few months ago. Very nice tablet--beautiful screen, zippy performance. Very sleek as well--the thinnest tablet Samsung has. TouchWiz is still too heavy of a skin for my taste, but at least the hardware can support it smoothly. If you're a fan of Samsung, you can't go wrong with this device.

chowdog13

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I had a chance to play around with one for a one week test drive a few months ago. Very nice tablet--beautiful screen, zippy performance. Very sleek as well--the thinnest tablet Samsung has. TouchWiz is still too heavy of a skin for my taste, but at least the hardware can support it smoothly. If you're a fan of Samsung, you can't go wrong with this device.

Sounds like a very good impression, I'll take it into account, thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

barth2

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Pro Screen. Screen. Screen.
Con heavy touch wiz software. Exynos cpu not quite on par with other high end tablets. Will take a while to get lollipop. Rooting the tablet will void your warranty (there's hardware root detection so they will know)