Samsung Galaxy Watch phone calls

AlMartins

Sep 27, 2018
Visit site
I just got my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm.
I just love it, but somehow I don't seem to be able to do phone calls and speak directly through the watch.

Every time I call someone on the watch, I get a message "check your phone" and the call (sound and speaker) is placed on the phone, with no option to redirect to the watch.

I know I should be able to talk and receive sound on the watch (even though the call runs through the phone), but I cant figure out how.

Does anyone have an input on this?
Thanks!

Alex Dresko

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I think I just figured this out. My Bluetooth headset is paired with my phone. If my headset is connected to my phone the watch places calls through the phone. If I disconnect the headset from the phone, the watch places calls through itself. I can see some reasoning behind that feature. I pretty much always have my headset on so it sort of makes scents that I would actually want to talk through my headset and not the watch. Also, if I had my headset in both ears there's a good chance I wouldn't be able to hear the watch anyway. Thoughts?

dev jha

Mar 28, 2019
Visit site
I just got my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm.
I just love it, but somehow I don't seem to be able to do phone calls and speak directly through the watch.

Every time I call someone on the watch, I get a message "check your phone" and the call (sound and speaker) is placed on the phone, with no option to redirect to the watch.

I know I should be able to talk and receive sound on the watch (even though the call runs through the phone), but I cant figure out how.

Does anyone have an input on this?
Thanks!

The input is to unpair all your paired devices in bluetooth setting of your phone and now connect your galaxy watch through bluetooth with your phone. Now you are all set to call directly from your watch. Hope it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej