Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I did as well. All the Verizon fluff but Voicemail and My Verizon have been disabled.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
As a follow up to the morning drive.... Happy evening. Lol

Off to play volleyball 🏐

11cb7cf00343ac14e07aa2bee9fb242e.jpg

chickweedblur

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone offer any advice on the BOGO rebate form submission? Ordered on 3/26, received middle of last week and have been unable to pull up the PDF for the Device Agreement for one of the lines. The other one is fine as is EVERY other document under my account. The rebate submission form is very specific about needed this exact form. I ordered through telesales and I have 6-8 emails confirming everything but NONE of them have the Device Payment Agreement attached. I have called every day this week, spent hours on the phone and no one is CS or Telesales can pull it up. The file is blank or corrupt.

Without the rebate I'm left with having to return the phones next week and be out restocking fees, cases, etc! I am so aggravated with them right now - especially since I really like this phone. Without the rebate it makes no sense to keep two and while I could keep one, I see no point in paying full price for an $800 phone with absolutely no incentives... HELP!

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Same here, around a week for the agreement to show up. Which was not the case for me for the first phone for whatever reason. I was clicking on the link maybe 50 times a day until it finally presented itself. I even had CS put an IT ticket in, but have no idea if they did anything to get it. I ended up going to a corporate verizon store and after a long time the guy found it but I think he only found it because when I went right back to work after that and checked online it was there. The other issue I was worried about is the mobile phone number on it was a dummy number (area code)123-4567. The guy at the store said it was because at the time they didn't know what phone number I was getting for this new line (I ordered through xfinity but not sure that had to do with it or not). This is also why he had difficulty finding it at first. When I submitted the forms I uploaded the box receipt also since it had my actual new line phone number and the sales agreement number on it. They give you the ability to upload 4 agreements (which is strange for a BOGO 2-phone submission) so I uploaded 2 agreements and 2 receipts.

The other thing the rebate people told me is they don't even see the uploaded images for at least 21 days after you submit so it is pointless asking them if it all looks in order as they won't see it. And it is apparently impossible to speak to the rebate department in person. You either speak to a clueless chat person or you email and wait many days for a reply.

So I'm holding my breath that I didn't buy a 2nd phone out of pocket. Numerous verizon CS's assured me there's no way they could deny me. It is verizon internally that does the rebates and they can look up your account and lines etc in their system which has the proof they need. They really only need who you are and the sales agreement numbers and then they can match that up with the phones you bought and when etc.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Last night I was watching YouTube in bed when my phone started squealing like I was murdering it, frozen solid, then rebooted itself. What the hell?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Last night I was watching YouTube in bed when my phone started squealing like I was murdering it, frozen solid, then rebooted itself. What the hell?

I've read that on a few forums. Hope it's not a bad sign

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I've read that on a few forums. Hope it's not a bad sign

I read it on here, the S7E forum, but I can't find the post. I couldn't even turn my phone down when it was squealing. Went completely unresponsive.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Yay. Finally got all of my account credits for porting two lines and trading in three phones. I figured trading in three phones when we only opened two lines was going to be rough, but finally got credited for all of them.

mcm180

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I had the physical copies of the agreements, but once you log into verizonwireless.com you have to go to document section, .. there should be several pages ... the device agreements are toward the end.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My second s2 I believe label is created!!! BTW where did your guys BOGO chargers come from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid