Samsung Photo Editor Eye Dropper Missing

booleen

Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
After upgrading to the Fallacy, oops, I can mean Galaxy S10; the Samsung Photo Editor eye dropper tool seems to be replaced with non-useful, canned color designs...I can no longer choose a custom color from the image I'm editing!

I use this feature CONSTANTLY.

I know this has been asked before, but there are no answers.

All the bigwigs in the forums who are supposed to be "in-the-know" say ALL the features of the old Photo Editor where brought forward to the clunky, gutted new Photo Editor.

So I challenge you then.. where is the eye eyedropper feature?!?

(FYI: I don't want to use a different third party app; I have the new photo editor installed, so it won't do any good to suggest I go install it; I've been to "Advanced" in the upper-right drop down after choosing the pencil to edit the image; AND I've searched every option I can find within gallery and camera and the phone itself; so it's not useful to suggest any of these options.)

SO. If the new photo editor does TRULY contain ALL the options of the old photo editor then you those of you who made that statement should be able to cough up the location of the eye dropper feature?!?!? (Otherwise, you are just repeating propaganda and talkin smack! You didnt really do any research to support your own words. -jus sayin.)

Anyone else know where it is?

Laurieb52

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
After upgrading to the Fallacy, oops, I can mean Galaxy S10; the Samsung Photo Editor eye dropper tool seems to be replaced with non-useful, canned color designs...I can no longer choose a custom color from the image I'm editing!

All the bigwigs in the forums who are supposed to be "in-the-know" say ALL the features of the old Photo Editor where brought forward to the clunky, gutted new Photo Editor.

(FYI: I don't want to use a different third party app; I have the new photo editor installed, so it won't do any good to suggest I go install it; I've been to "Advanced" in the upper-right drop down after choosing the pencil to edit the image; AND I've searched every option I can find within gallery and camera and the phone itself; so it's not useful to suggest any of these options.)

SO. If the new photo editor does TRULY contain ALL the options of the old photo editor then you those of you who made that statement should be able to cough up the location of the eye dropper feature?!?!? (Otherwise, you are just repeating propaganda and talkin smack! You didnt really do any research to support your own words. -jus sayin.)

The eye dropper option after you tap on edit is at the top of the page to the right of "save" where the 3 dots are, tap on spot color. Another eye dropper option is under advanced, then tap on color instead of the tone curve, and you will see the dropper on the far right of the color selection.

I'm on Android 10, One UI version 2.0, Kernel version 4.14...

Attachments

• 20200319_203035.jpg
    20200319_203035.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200319_202917.jpg
    20200319_202917.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
The eye dropper option after you tap on edit is at the top of the page to the right of "save" where the 3 dots are, tap on spot color. Another eye dropper option is under advanced, then tap on color instead of the tone curve, and you will see the dropper on the far right of the color selection.

I'm on Android 10, One UI version 2.0, Kernel version 4.14...
Great response.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
All the bigwigs in the forums who are supposed to be "in-the-know

Hey, I don't have a big wig. I use Rogaine!:p

Remember: none of us are paid technical support people. We're all volunteers from the community who have other day jobs and just happen to enjoy trying to help people out.

terigal

May 13, 2023
Visit site

I still can't find it

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos