Question Samsung S23 Ultra Hacked

Q8Xbox

Apr 22, 2024
Visit site
I have Samsung S23 Ultra Device and i think it been hacked and the user access mobile camera and some or all data since i received an email from anonymous person says:
" I was able to easily install a Trojan horse on your device.
which accessed all the data on your device and allowed me to control it remotely.
Once I infected one device, I had no problem accessing all the other devices.
My spyware is embedded in the drivers and updates its signature every few hours, so no antivirus or firewall can even detect it."

So my question is that How i can detect such Trojan and remove it from my device ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That sounds like some kind of scare tactic from a spam email that was most likely sent en masse to thousands if not millions of addresses. Unless you often go to shady websites and install random apps there, or blindly click links from clearly spammy texts or emails, or let strange people handle your phone for more than a couple of seconds, it's actually very difficult to get true malware. Review these:

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Q8Xbox

Apr 22, 2024
Visit site
The reason why i asked about checking my device looking for this kind of trojan activity is that 2-3 weeks ago someone try to access my emails and he get access to my Playstation account and able to change email & phone number but i restore it back after talking with Playstation Support Team so i just want to make sure that this trojan activity if actually exists and how to deal with it.

As note my Kaspersky Antivirus always running and monitor browser.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The first thing to do is change the password for any of your sensitive accounts (like those for Google, financial institutions, etc.) and make sure they're not easy to guess. Also make sure you're using 2-factor authentication wherever it's possible, preferably with an authentication app like Google Authenticator.

It's also worth running scans using reputable security apps like Malwarebytes. If those turn up clean, it's unlikely that your phone is infected.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Q8Xbox

Apr 22, 2024
Visit site
The fact that all my accounts have 2-factor authentication enabled even before this and Playstation account have this enabled too and he get access to it which is strange.

As for Malwarebytes already install and scan my mobile with it and nothing found 😅

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waimopete