Samsung S3 Touch not responding!

Abid Ali1

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I got samsung s3 3 days ago and I noticed a problem. Sometime the touch screen stop responding while the physical buttons(lock, home and volume) works fine. In this situation when I lock and unlock the phone by that lock button the touch starts responding and then works fine. I applied Water-live-paper on the screen the I noticed that when the screen stuck the water look like it has been touch continuously at a single point and that's why the screen stops responding!.......... so to make a conclusion sometime the screen is continuously torched by itself so when I touch it its not responding I have to lock and unlock the phone get out of this frustrating moment!
I hope I have provided enough details about my problem, plz recommended me what should I do now! this phone is sent by my brother form abroad,,, I am very frustrated. plz help!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I have had that happen on occasion, but ONLY when the phone overheats (I have this bad habit of leaving it in the dock in my car that's mounted to my windshield....and it fries the phone so when I turn it on the screen is all locked up). I've done it a few times.

Other than that though, I have never had the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lpt2024