Samsung sales figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Is there a page that shows samsung sales figures for like the S20 series, s21 series, note 10 and 20 series, and the flip and fold series?

I'm just trying to figure out if I should get a s22 ultra (when they come out early next year), or wait for a note 2X ultra. That is if a Note will ever come out again. I saw a you tube video that the Zfold and flip series sold so well, that the Note series may be done for good, not just delayed a year.

I'm not ready to jump into the foldables just yet with the price points, inferior hardware to the S series, and from what I have been hearing battery life issues.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Is there a page that shows samsung sales figures for like the S20 series, s21 series, note 10 and 20 series, and the flip and fold series?

I'm just trying to figure out if I should get a s22 ultra (when they come out early next year), or wait for a note 2X ultra. That is if a Note will ever come out again. I saw a you tube video that the Zfold and flip series sold so well, that the Note series may be done for good, not just delayed a year.

I'm not ready to jump into the foldables just yet with the price points, inferior hardware to the S series, and from what I have been hearing battery life issues.
My question is why does the sales matter on what phone you get? Just get what you want. If you don't need a phone right now maybe wait till the S22 is announced from Samsung. Then go with what you want then.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
My question is why does the sales matter on what phone you get? Just get what you want. If you don't need a phone right now maybe wait till the S22 is announced from Samsung. Then go with what you want then.

I would rather go back to the Note if they come out with one, but if the fold is outselling the ultras as the video i watched said, then the rumors may be true that the Note is donzo in which case, I would get the S22 ultra on preorder when tradein values are better and credits and such.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I would rather go back to the Note if they come out with one, but if the fold is outselling the ultras as the video i watched said, then the rumors may be true that the Note is donzo in which case, I would get the S22 ultra on preorder when tradein values are better and credits and such.
Ok. There's different feelings on the note coming back or not. I personally think it's going to be part of the S series. That's my gut feeling, of course we're won't know till next year for sure

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I've had every S and Note Series since the 10 except for the S21. I can't speak for the Flip, however I have no battery issues with the Fold. Come to think of it, a number of people have had battery issues with almost every device I've ever bought.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've had every S and Note Series since the 10 except for the S21. I can't speak for the Flip, however I have no battery issues with the Fold. Come to think of it, a number of people have had battery issues with almost every device I've ever bought.
Thats true , every device that came along someone has battery issues , It doesn't matter which .

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Mods, go ahead and delete this thread (i don't see an option I can do it). I got the note 20 Ultra for 250 bucks with a free smart tag and another fricken wireless charger LOL ... 700 trade in for the S20U and a 250 instant rebate.

It will be a stop gap for me until they decide if they are going to make another note or kill it off.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mods, go ahead and delete this thread (i don't see an option I can do it). I got the note 20 Ultra for 250 bucks with a free smart tag and another fricken wireless charger LOL ... 700 trade in for the S20U and a 250 instant rebate.

It will be a stop gap for me until they decide if they are going to make another note or kill it off.
I'll lock it for few days incase you change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.