Samsung tab S2 from verizon

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back! LTE-enabled tablets don't have telephony (at least, not in the US). The LTE is used for mobile data, not phone calls, so I don't believe you'll have a phone number associated with the tablet.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
There is a phone number associated with the tablet. I don't have mine handy to look at right now but it needs one to communicate with the network.

I'm not sure what the OP issue is though. As long as the LTE is working and it shows up on your bill, you're fine.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There is a phone number associated with the tablet. I don't have mine handy to look at right now but it needs one to communicate with the network.

I'm not sure what the OP issue is though. As long as the LTE is working and it shows up on your bill, you're fine.

Thanks -- I realized after you said this that the SIM card in my HP Chromebook 14 (that has HSPA+ through T-Mobile) shows up in my T-Mobile account as a phone number as well. I was assuming the OP expected to be able to make calls with the tablet using that number, which wouldn't be possible using a cell signal -- it'd have to be using a VoIP service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796