Samsung Video App and Gallery Problem

krhodes90

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
When I am watching a video and touch the screen the progress bar appears, but then I can't get it to go away! The only way it will disappear is if I switch from landscape to portrait mode. Its very aggravating. Then in the gallery I'm having a similar issue where the screen or picture won't go into full screen, the top bar or bottom row of images stays in sight. Is anyone else having this problem? I've already done a hard reset and it fixed it but now it's back to having the problem.

krhodes90

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
So I figured out the problem. I had LightFlow installed and in the Accessibility I had turned on and that's what was causing the voice over and other issues.

Last edited:

darkstarx

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Light Flow isn't the problem with the Google Talk Back! This has been a Samsung problem way back with the S3 and other phones as well.. The developers have been complaining. Samsung said they have fixed it but it wont be out until the next major release. And you now how often that happens! As A temp fix, force close Google tts and Samsung TTS (Text to Speech)
I disabled Google TTS and it vanished from my phone! DOH!

sarwaruddin

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes this seems to be the problem. I tried closing Google TTS and Samsung TTS as Darkstarx mentioned. Still same issue. But when i Stop LightFlow, its back to normal. Did also stop the app to solve the issue or is there some other way where i can still use LightFlow?

mtauseefsa

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I am having same gallery problem with galaxy s4 I9500. I disables, google and samsung TTS, i have no LightFlow installed. Still having this problem. Who can help?