Save and retrieve saved networks

DMMarlowe

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I have been having issues where occasionally, my MMS attachments do not download on my Pixel 6. I am updated to Android 14. I have restarted the phone. I have turned the Wi-Fi off and on. I have turned airplane mode on and off. I have updated the message app and I have turned auto download MMS off and then on again, restarting the phone each time. I do not get an error message. I only get an X representing the attachment, spinning and spinning. I understand other people have this issue when communicating between iPhone and Android. One iPhone user told me that they reset their network settings and this seemed to work. I thought I would try this, but I want to save all my network settings first so that I don't have to re-enter them after I reset my network settings. Is it possible to save and then retrieve my saved networks?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The back up saves network settings when you do a factory reset and restore so when you clear network settings you will need to put them back in the password.

Try clearing message app data and force stop it just make sure you have back up on so it can repopulate the messages again

DMMarlowe

May 6, 2015
Visit site
The back up saves network settings when you do a factory reset and restore so when you clear network settings you will need to put them back in the password.

Try clearing message app data and force stop it just make sure you have back up on so it can repopulate the messages again
I'm sorry...I don't understand your reply. I am not planning on doing a factory reset.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm sorry...I don't understand your reply. I am not planning on doing a factory reset.
Understand but that's when it will come back after you factory reset, those settings when it gets backed up is only when that happens can't retrieve them another way especially on a Pixel, Samsung u can restore those settings without factory resetting through Samsung cloud back up or smart switch.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29