Saw a thunderbolt the other day

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I went to the coconut grove art festival in Miami on sunday.. They had a Verizon station there promoting Verizon wireless. They were not promoting the Thunderbolt but I saw an Employee using the Thunderbolt.. I went over and confronted him about the situation.
He said he has had the Thunderbolt for a week and it works great. He let me play with it, the 4g was amazing.. He told me it should be out soon, he did not know what the hold up was..

Anyone eles see one yet?

deltwalrus

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just a dummy model at a local VZ retailer. I like the weight and size, it was not a mock-up, but just a non-working model. Have not yet seen one "alive" but did get a demo of LTE speeds via an aircard.... holy crap.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I wish:) I have a buddy that works for Verizon and he usually gets a phone a week before the launch to try out but he hasn't seen one yet either.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Heard a couple of stories of Best Buy higher ups (store Managers,etc) having been seen using the Thunderbolt, but that's about it. At least they're floating around...although that might make some people even angrier lol.