scrapbook

M_Mary

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I need help please. Whenever I go to a website and I open scrapbook and circle example A recipe I would like to save, it will only take a snap Shot of what I circled and not attach the URL link to it. Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I think that if you 'cricle' something, it just copies the image of the selection to the clipboard as a picture, not a link. If you want to save the page. When on it, click the menu button, select SHARE, and do so to Scrapbook. It should save a snippet of the webpage along the address.

Update. For some reason, I didn't remember you could do that BEFORE. I do have saved webpages that I 'circled' and they have the URL attached. But now it's not possible, for some reason. :(

M_Mary

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks SpookDroid .....i tried it your way and it worked. I don't know why we have to do it this way now. I have a few old recipes saved in my scrapbook that I just had to circle and the link automatically showed up with the content I circled. Ohhh well. Thank you for your time in answering my question :)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks SpookDroid .....i tried it your way and it worked. I don't know why we have to do it this way now. I have a few old recipes saved in my scrapbook that I just had to circle and the link automatically showed up with the content I circled. Ohhh well. Thank you for your time in answering my question :)

I share web pages to a new S-Note.
It only saves the url, but I rename the S-Note before closing instead of leaving the timestamp as a title.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Miljan Milosavljevic

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I think that if you 'cricle' something, it just copies the image of the selection to the clipboard as a picture, not a link. If you want to save the page. When on it, click the menu button, select SHARE, and do so to Scrapbook. It should save a snippet of the webpage along the address.

Update. For some reason, I didn't remember you could do that BEFORE. I do have saved webpages that I 'circled' and they have the URL attached. But now it's not possible, for some reason. :(
That's not what scrapbook do. Scrapbook should collect picture, after S-pen circling, along with URL. Many users are complaining that after OS updates scrapbook does not collect web addresses along with pictures...

sent from note3

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I tested this problem with Chrome and the native browser.

On Chrome (latest update), it is NOT collecting meta data/URL.

But, in the native browser, that URL information is collected.

Had anybody tried various browsers, to include Opera, Firefox, etc.?

Posted via Android Central App

Miljan Milosavljevic

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I tested this problem with Chrome and the native browser.

On Chrome (latest update), it is NOT collecting meta data/URL.

But, in the native browser, that URL information is collected.

Had anybody tried various browsers, to include Opera, Firefox, etc.?

Posted via Android Central App
God bless you for this information. i didn't know that. For me problem is solved.

sent from note3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys89