Screen locked during calls

JLeung1

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Since the 4.3 update i get this weird problems during calls when the screen just stays off. I have the proximity sensor option on so the screen should turn on when i take it away from my face but it doesn't and nothing happens even when i press the home or lock button so basically the only way to end the call is if the other person does it. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how to fix it? Preferably without factory resetting the whole phone

xst

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I had the problem too and I fixed it by returning the phone to the shop and get it repaired. You may try to enter the test code *#0*# in the phone app and check "sensors". My phone recognized anything coming close, eg my hand, but didn't notice it any more when I took it away. It does not seem to be a software problem.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Since the 4.3 update i get this weird problems during calls when the screen just stays off. I have the proximity sensor option on so the screen should turn on when i take it away from my face but it doesn't and nothing happens even when i press the home or lock button so basically the only way to end the call is if the other person does it. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how to fix it? Preferably without factory resetting the whole phone

No, you should have the proximity sensor off, and also select power button ends call. That way the phone won't lock up on you.

I had a problem with my other phone where the screen went off during calls and I couldn't get it back on or even turn the phone off until the other person hung up. So turning off the PS and selecting power button ends call fixed the problem. :)

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick