Screen protector for Gear S

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I do not have a screen protector on mine. I had bought one for the original Galaxy Gear, which was made by Skinomi but, after the first week, I removed it. Instead, I apply a liquid screen protector and that reduced the need to clean the screen. The brand I purchase, is called Crystalusion. I buy it from Amazon, It does not last forever and needs to be reapplied.

carldc

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I've never used screen protectors on any pda or cell phone before, but I just ordered some for my new Gear S. Since it's constantly exposed on my wrist, I figure this is the one time that it makes sense (I've already bumped against a couple of door frames -- no damage yet, but it got me thinking...).
I've ordered this from Amazon: "ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Gear S Screen Protector"
We'll see how it goes.

Posted via the Android Central App

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got a 6pk of genric ones off ebay for $1.99. They are actually very decent and are almost like a Zagg style. Couldnt beat it for the money.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The skinomi screen protector did it's job last night!!! I accidentally banged the watch on the side of the door. I freaked immediately....looked at it and it chipped the skinomi screen protector a bit but the screen on the gear S is perfectly fine!!! And, if I decide to replace it, I have 5 more screen protectors. :)

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm, I was thinking to get one but I thought it would just get in the way. Plus, I have insurance so if anything happens to it.

Galaxy Note 4
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
Galaxy Tab 2
Galaxy Gear S/ Gear 1 Tizen
Galaxy Circle

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I have Skinomi and IQ Shield but now that I finally got my edge and had purchased a specific screen protector from Korea for it that came in a matte finish I'm going to get one for my watch...

No fingerprints and u can't even see its there! Healing shield is the company if anyone is interested in a matter finish screen protector.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I have Skinomi and IQ Shield but now that I finally got my edge and had purchased a specific screen protector from Korea for it that came in a matte finish I'm going to get one for my watch...

No fingerprints and u can't even see its there! Healing shield is the company if anyone is interested in a matter finish screen protector.

Oh wow so you got the Edge, what did you have before? How do you like the Edge?

Can you provide the link for the screen protector?

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I think I like the idea of matte, but according to the link you sent delivery wouldn't be until 'tween Feb 3 and March 9 ... ugh. Mine could be really messed up by then :(
Yes the seller Isn't in the US I have a Skinomi on my watch right now so I can handle the wait. I typically have gotten my bands and other items from Korea in 2-3 weeks. I hate waiting too but I like what I like (no fingerprints).

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Knock on wood lol, i have never put one on my gear 1 or 2 and not on my S yet. Have banged them around and never marked the screen. They seam pretty tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal