Screen Protector?

spierce7

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
I just got my droid today. My room mate who has had a droid for a while has had very bad luck with the Verizon screen protectors. It seems that they just refuse to stick in the top right hand part of the screen where there is a slot to leave open the LED and the proximity detector (I assume). Either way, he's had poor luck with them staying on, and what not, but it seems like in the 2 or 3 weeks he's been without one he's had some minimal scratching to his glass. If you turn it just the right way, it seems there is some light scuffing or something. So now I'm considering getting a screen protector. Is there a certain type I should get, or if I take good care of my phone, will I be ok without it? What do you guys think I should do here? Thanks!

Also, if you think I should buy a screen protector, what is the specific type you think I should buy?

~Scott

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I used the invisi shield that came with the droid for a while, but after a while, just took it off, now I see the screen better in direct sunlight..the gorilla glass on the droid is very scratch resistant, and I haven't had any issues yet

D_H

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
go on you tube and check out the video for invisashield by zagg...great video..i think its like $30 installed and lifetime warranty

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
the invisashield is great but with the gorilla glass im sure most people will get a new phone before it will get scratched up. also if you go to best buy and have them install it im told the company will warrant it for life!

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I hated the Zagg ones. For some reason the texture was too sticky and not at all hard like normal screen protectors. (like the Power Support protectors for the iphone)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam_isateach