Screen Protectors

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I wish I knew the name of the screen protector that I got from at&t. It sucks!! I am having trouble pulling down the notifications down. Also having trouble registering some taps on the screen. man, when you buy direct from AT&T, they rip you off, 26$ for a crap screen protector. even if I can take it off and clean it, it's not worth 26$

TonyStarks260

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I wish I knew the name of the screen protector that I got from at&t. It sucks!! I am having trouble pulling down the notifications down. Also having trouble registering some taps on the screen. man, when you buy direct from AT&T, they rip you off, 26$ for a crap screen protector. even if I can take it off and clean it, it's not worth 26$

You're talking about the ivisor. Straight garbage.

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using the clear Verizon protector and it is actually very, very good.

Same here. They are dry-application protectors. It took me 3 tries with all 3 protectors in the pack to get it perfect without dust underneath. It felt great after I got used to it being on there. My only gripe is the protector is about 1mm narrower than the screen itself. Doesn't affect the touch or protection really, but I can see it and it irks me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bang188