Screen protectors

Ericks89

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm just looking for a good quality screen protector for the S6 Edge, anyone have any recommendations? I'm not looking for a case mainly because they're a bit bulky and didn't like the feel of any of them.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I always buy Super Shieldz from eBay. Not sure if the wrong ones was sent but it's not clinging to the edges.

Looking to get Tempered Glass.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

swingarm

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Zagg at BestBuy and had them put it on, I've never had good luck putting it on myself. I'm quite pleased with it.

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I got the Zagg at the Verizon store and they put it on. There were a few bubbles on it, but after 2 days they were all gone.

They put both the front one and the back one on.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Xtreme guard. It's like a cheaper version of zagg but you'd never know it. I recommend front and back. I put it on all my devices and always clear and durable. It's the only thing I'll put on my phones. Get front and back for 3.99 on eBay or 1.99 for just the front. I will say that with the curved glass its a little challenging to apply but once you get it, you'll love it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ericks89

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
This is what I personally bought, it looks great and heard it feels like real wood!
1UotAcn.jpg
- Amazon Link -

I was gonna order direct from Skinomi but HOLY BALLS! Their shipping prices are insane! I would have paid almost $50 just to get it in the same time frame as on amazon and it's even shipped and sold from Skinomi, wtf?!....

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm just looking for a good quality screen protector for the S6 Edge, anyone have any recommendations? I'm not looking for a case mainly because they're a bit bulky and didn't like the feel of any of them.

amzer will have their Krystal tempered glass one at some point, apparently working out adhesion issues with the glue, still tempered glass is far better to have than any film based ones. That said you can find tempered glass for the main part of the screen but not a preferred option.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Got the zagg one at the tmo store. If not I would have gotten one from xtreme guard.
I'd love to find a tempered glass one as this one kind of grips at my fingers and makes it harder to swipe around with ease.

Posted via the Android Central App

Karin Fletcher

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I went to ATT today and bought a Bodyguardz screen protector, the Ultra strong one. They put it on for me and it looks great. It's curved like the edge and the whole screen is covered.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Pleasantly surprised here. This is my first zagg and it is perfect. All the bubbles are gone and it feels great on the phone.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Flex HD from Spigen. It comes with 2 front covers and 1 back cover. The front covers are nice. However, the back cover is a little small and doesn't cover the back edge to edge.

txladi29

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Hubby and I are both using the Invisible Shield in HD clear, and like them. A bit confusing in the application instructions. If you are not good at instalking, Best Buy can for $7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar