Screenshot Button Gone

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I updated my AT&T S22u to the newest software a few days ago. I noticed that after the update installed the screenshot button I had on my navigation menu at the bottom of the screen was gone. I can't figure out how to get it back. I've looked on google and none of the articles even mention that it's possible to put a button there for a screenshot but I definitely had it there until this update. I used it daily. Can anyone tell me how to get this screenshot button restored to the nav panel?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I updated my AT&T S22u to the newest software a few days ago. I noticed that after the update installed the screenshot button I had on my navigation menu at the bottom of the screen was gone. I can't figure out how to get it back. I've looked on google and none of the articles even mention that it's possible to put a button there for a screenshot but I definitely had it there until this update. I used it daily. Can anyone tell me how to get this screenshot button restored to the nav panel?
Check your Goodlock navigation

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
That was it! As soon as I updated Navstar it was back. Thank you so much. I knew I could get the answer here. You guys are great!

have you tried One Hand Operation+ in Goodlock where you can assign swipe (left or right, diagonal up/down) for screenshot. it's much easier than swiping down the navigation bar and then to tap on a button.

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
To me the easiest way to take a screenshot is a swipe of the edge of your hand across the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay