Screenshot Problems... Need Help

rodgerthatz97

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok I already know how to take a screenshot with the power button and the volume key. But I tried to take a screenshot in lockscreen mode, I thought it would be the same two buttons but its not. I really need help and I don't know what to do, I have seen screenshots of peoples lockscreens.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok I already know how to take a screenshot with the power button and the volume key. But I tried to take a screenshot in lockscreen mode, I thought it would be the same two buttons but its not. I really need help and I don't know what to do, I have seen screenshots of peoples lockscreens.
I have no problem taking a screenshot of the lockscreen using the power button/volume down key on the stock lockscreen.

snipsey2

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Another way to take a screen shot, is to pull down from the top of the phone and bring up your quick launch icons. Select the Quick Memo icon. (if you don't have it, select Edit and check the box next to it to have it show up). Then after you select quick memo, in the upper right hand corner select the image of the floppy disk. Then select gallery. This will save your screen shot to your gallery. Just worked for me to take a picture while at the lockscreen:

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1397104936602.jpg
    1397104936602.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24