SD Card

br808

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Black Friday Micro SD card and currently copying my iTunes music onto it.
How do I delete the music files on the phone?
How do I make sure DoubleTwist plays music and save podcasts on the card.
Do I have to format the card?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Black Friday Micro SD card and currently copying my iTunes music onto it.
How do I delete the music files on the phone?
How do I make sure DoubleTwist plays music and save podcasts on the card.
Do I have to format the card?

I will answer the last question. Yes, always format an sd card in the device you are going to use it in first!

On the copying music, I hook my Note 4 up to my PC, and it shows me the Note 4, the SD card, and the Phone, I can go into either one, add and/or delete files.

br808

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I will answer the last question. Yes, always format an sd card in the device you are going to use it in first!

On the copying music, I hook my Note 4 up to my PC, and it shows me the Note 4, the SD card, and the Phone, I can go into either one, add and/or delete files.

I see you have a 128GD card in your Note4. You haven't had any problems? I just read a post that said anything over 32GB causes problems.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I see you have a 128GD card in your Note4. You haven't had any problems? I just read a post that said anything over 32GB causes problems.
What kind of post was it? If it was a random forum member somewhere, they are misinformed.

Most people here are using 64GB, with several running 128.