Seems like everyone here gets high end, how about mid range?

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I was looking into the HTC Desire 816 and it looks like a hell of a phone, but everyone seems to only be eyeing high end phones. This Desire looks like a beast, won't be a slouch and the price should be in the immaculate range.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I was looking into the HTC Desire 816 and it looks like a hell of a phone, but everyone seems to only be eyeing high end phones. This Desire looks like a beast, won't be a slouch and the price should be in the immaculate range.
A lot of people definitely look at specifications when defining a how a certain phone will perform or function. If designed right, a phone won't need to have the latest and greatest hardware available to be considered a good phone. The Moto X proved that.

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
"I was looking into the HTC Desire 816 and it looks like a hell of a phone, but everyone seems to only be eyeing high end phones."

Duh! Because high-end phones are the yardstick against which all others are measured.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
For folks that only upgrade once every couple of years or so it makes a lot of sence to go for a high-end phone will likely run well longer than a mid or low-end device.

0rbital  Halcyon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463