Seidio Battery Charger

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased this Seidio battery charger from Amazon and an extra battery. It charged the spare HTC TP2 battery just fine, but it took forever to charge the factory battery that came with the Incredible and when it did finally turn green, when I put the battery in the phone it was only at 80% charge..? Does anyone else have this charger and does it charge the OEM battery fully? If so, how long does it usually take? This is my first charge with both batteries and I'm going to try it again tomorrow but wanted to see if any others had any experience with this accessory from Seidio.

TIA

HK_Money

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I have that charger and it has the same issue. I think it has more to do with the phones s/w than the battery itself. There are tonnes of posts about bump charging and if I do that I get 100% charge. Not the best but it works...

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
It seems to be charging both batteries fully now. Not sure what the deal was but so far I'm finding it very handy to always have a full spare battery available.

BBKik

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Its worth the money for the extra battery and the seido charger I have(purchased also thru Amazon), never had any issue like this always charged to 100%. I tend to let it sit on the charger for a bit after the light goes green, swap batteries and put the other battery directly on the charger. Best accessory for the Inc is spare battery and external charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder