selling phone questions

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi all for whatever reason my phone one day wouldn't recognize a mod correctly. Kept saying it wasn't lined up correctly. So got a replacement phone no change to me under warranty. If I don't return it it's only 250$ so I'm thinking about selling the new phone with the mods I have and just keeping the messed up one for the 250. Phone works fine just no mods and really the only one I used was the battery one. And can live without that. But I still owe through Verizon like 500 bucks. My question is can I sell the new phone even though I still owe money on it through Verizon?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
You can sell it (but if the user wants it unlocked you cant do that if you still owe Verizon money).

I do it all the time, then i use the money i get from the phone and pay it off through Verizon.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
You can sell it (but if the user wants it unlocked you cant do that if you still owe Verizon money).

I do it all the time, then i use the money i get from the phone and pay it off through Verizon.

I don't think I'm going to mess with it just keep the new one... Not sure the old one is worth messing with going to cost me around 275 to keep it and with it being messed up not sure it's worth more that 300-350 ?