Sending a Group Text Message

DAdmiral1796

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to send a text message to a group of contacts. I have created a group in contacts which includes all the desired recipients.

According to multiple sources, to send a text to this group, I am to select the group from the list and then select share contacts followed by send group text message. I, however, do not have any options within the group other than edit and delete. I do have a share contacts option within the groups list, but that only shows me my entire list of contacts.

Any help in this would be welcome.

Infamise

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I too am having problems with group text with the Photon q. I asked a sprint repair guy a while ago and he said to make the group in contacts like you said, however, I never tried that. Apparently for you it is not working... I've been trying to look for apps that can suffice for group texting but haven't found one yet. My question is why would group texting not be a feature added from the start?! How could the devs not think to add group texting, are you kidding me? I had this feature on my ****ty old Sprint Rumor cell phone. It honestly baffles me that there hasn't been an update either. I'll be looking for apps that might work for group texting but for now we are on our own. Maybe someone else has found a fix... Will report back if I do

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laralynn88