Sense 2.1

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
with this new Gingerbread update coming soon for TB, I read that we will also get scense 2.1. So whats difference between 2.o that we have now and 2.1 that we are suppose to get?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Really a shame HTC won't be putting 3.0 on it. Das BAMF Sense 3.0 is money. HTC should pay them for their work and just upgrade everyone to that.

Reactions: rtj0615

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Really a shame HTC won't be putting 3.0 on it. Das BAMF Sense 3.0 is money. HTC should pay them for their work and just upgrade everyone to that.

This.

That vid is freaking weak. Could at least slide in the freaking lock screen.

The time to root is now.

Last edited:

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
That video was made months ago. And what will be pushed on 30 will be different but not by a lot. Te video showed the the first test build of GB

androidjake

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping Verizon and HTC have made some changes to incorporate the cool cosmetic features such as the illuminated bar that appears when scrolling through settings and web pages as well as the lockscreen. The app drawer looks better since whenever I scroll to the bottom of mine it gets kind of jittery, not smooth at all. If i don't see many of the hoped for changes or fixes I will root again.

rcpa

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
So basically downgrade?

Take away scrolling in app drawer is terrible. I hate that.

They didn't take away scrolling, they just changed it to page scrolling. But they also added the tabs at the bottom like the Incredible 2 has. This lets you filter the app list by the ones you downloaded, or the ones you use most, etc, instead of giving you just one massive list of apps. So maybe you won't have to scroll as much if the apps you use most are just sitting there on one page, and the bloatware that you don't use is not even displayed. That's a good thing.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Whoever decided that the new app drawer navigation was a good idea should be punched. Preferably with a car. God, I hate it soooo much. I do, however, love the "tabs" they put in there. And how did they break the camera..? I mean c'mon man... That's actually a HUGE deal.

By the way, I'm using the BAMF Sense 3.0 and LOVE it. Sad that we have to root and flash to get it, but oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky