TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
First time poster on AC, long time poster on CB. Most likely looking to move to an Android phone but I don't know which one yet. I really like the HTC Sense UI but I am not a big fan of all touch screen phones. I was wondering...would one be able to get the Sense UI on a non-HTC phone i.e. the Motorola Droid running on Sense UI? That would be awesome. If not, would anyone have any suggestions on which way I should go?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
there are home screen replacements that will most likely be available for the droid that should give you the look of sense if that's what you're after

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Then there's also the prospect of rooting it and getting the code from the eris. I don't know outright that this would be possible, but it does seem plausible.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Then there's also the prospect of rooting it and getting the code from the eris. I don't know outright that this would be possible, but it does seem plausible.

You can BET this will happen. Hottest OS has to go on hottest Android device. Likely will have to wait for HTC to let out The Hero 2.0 update though.

For the look, try ahome + HTC skin + Flipclock -all in market

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24