Set reminder with voice like siri on iPhone?

Riffbear

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Im a new Android user,
Is there an app thats as good as Siri to set reminders using voice activation?
Ive tried google cards and is all that does is place a tiny hand icon on the top menu bar as my notification to my reminder.
Im wanting something like siri where it will actually activate a "beep" or alarm to remind you.

Thanks.

aquatichedgehog

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
This app is incompatible with your HTC HTC_PN071.

- - - Updated - - -

This app is incompatible with your HTC HTC_PN071.

That's weird, I have dragon mobile assistant on my One, and it works fine. I personally don't think that it's any better than google voice search, however. There is a lot of needed interaction with dragon that makes it more cumbersome to use, although the voice recognition is excellent, and it doesn't require an internet connection. To use google, just hit the voice search button and say: "set alarm at <whatever time you want>, <whatever text you want associated with the alarm>" and it will create an alarm for exactly that, using whatever default alarm sound you have selected. It's pretty easy.

Duke007down

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi, the app does work as you have requested. Make sure your notification volume is turned up and select a notification tone that is louder than the default.

Posted via Android Central App

Club Paradise

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Once you actually learn all the features of Google Now it is pretty amazing.
Other day set a reminder to buy more fruit next I went to shopping mall and soon as I pulled into the mall car park later that week boom reminder popped up on phone, needless to say I was impressed :-D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson