seven beta

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
does the seven beta program really work for the hero. I come from BB where my email was pushed to me so that is what i want in a phone.

mabmarc#WP

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
does the seven beta program really work for the hero. I come from BB where my email was pushed to me so that is what i want in a phone.

The seven beta program does work on the hero. I had it working with no problems on my wifes hero. I was able to get my OWA mail from my work with no problem.

headcase

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It's a little buggy (often force quits itself and need to restart) and doesn't have many features (eg. no calendar support currently), but it works.

esoteric1311

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
The seven beta program does work on the hero. I had it working with no problems on my wifes hero. I was able to get my OWA mail from my work with no problem.

It's a little buggy (often force quits itself and need to restart) and doesn't have many features (eg. no calendar support currently), but it works.

What is your guys' awake time using seven? I installed it yesterday and it had me back at 100% awake time(after the whole dialer issue being fixed). I will probably re-install after a full charge today, but just curious if its just my phone, or if it is the same for others. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon