jhalsey205

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Cool (beta) app - ShakeIt, allows
  • shake the phone to unlock the screen
  • flip the phone upside down to enable speakerphone while on a call

Works as advertised on my Droid thus far. Androlib link here.

graymulligan

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I toyed with it for a couple hours the other day, and it flat out didn't work...tried every setting combination I could think of, but it didn't work...cool idea though.

dima1109

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I take that back. It works when the process is alive. Android kills it automatically. Need a fix for that, otherwise the app is pretty useless.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
agreed. android keeps killing it automatically

Wait...I'm confused...it's an Android app. Are you saying that your Droid is killing it?

In either case, I uninstalled it from my Droid. It seemed like I had to shake the ****ens out of it to get it to work. But if improvements are made, I'll try it again. It has promise.

berx

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
i actually turned off my phone and turned it back on again, and for the pass two days it hasnt been killed. try that if you havent done so already.

DERacing

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I updated my OS last night to the 2.0.1 release and now am not able to get this app to function.

I had it running great before the update and loved it. This along with Stay-Awake was perfect. I dont know why Moto didnt include these options in the phone to begin with.

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I updated my OS last night to the 2.0.1 release and now am not able to get this app to function.

I had it running great before the update and loved it. This along with Stay-Awake was perfect. I dont know why Moto didnt include these options in the phone to begin with.

It happens some time. Now the developer has to go back and fix the problem for the new code. But that is the fun of being an early adopter....You get to break things first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24