Share photos taken on your Note 8!

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
One of the thing I love about being out in the country is seeing deer on our property all the time. They look at us and just go on doing their business lol. Nice pic.

that's why I live where I do. the animals that I get to see sometimes daily are not to be missed. and my deer are very friendly and unafraid. for now.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Excellent camera!
665f11f2396d9210f80d39d4d1e73bfc.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
that's why I live where I do. the animals that I get to see sometimes daily are not to be missed. and my deer are very friendly and unafraid. for now.

Lol yeah. Ours seem to almost be the same ones. Momma and baby dress. Sometimes we see bucks with them. And man get a lot of turkey here too. I love watching animals. We got this eagle that been hanging around but can't get a good picture of it. They are just so peaceful to watch.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

that has very good color. The future of photography is only going to be cell phones and pro. All the inbetweeners will gradually disappear as these cellphone cameras keep getting better and better. They are so good now you can shoot a low budget movie with them and many do. :)

After seeing these pics I'm specially looking forward to picking up the Note 8 on Friday since the camera on my Note Edge suffers from the blurry bug.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz