Should i factory reset s7 edge after nougat update?

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
My battery life after factory reset
That's awesome! You should be getting better battery life than you did on Marshmallow. You must be thinking the factory reset was worth it now eh? Doing a factory reset wasn't that bad was it?

Last edited:

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I loaded up Nougat the day that Verizon made it available. I have not done a factory reset and have had no issues. Great battery life, no glitches, no stalls, no freezing. Mine has worked perfectly and I average 5 to 6 hours SOT. Absolutely no complaints here.

Same here

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! After installing nougat on my s7 edge exynos version i see that my battery life getting worse. Before i get 6 hrs screen on time, but after update i get around 4 hrs screen on time.

I would definitely suggest you so a Reset. I did a factory reset after updating and I get around 5-8hours SOT depending on whether I am on Mobile Data or WiFi.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Had to do a factory reset on mine a few days after the Nougat update. Started seeing some glitches with Google maps, some slowdown and stutters, and in my email app all the notification bar icons were blacked out.

Working fine now and much smoother!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire