Sideload TegraK Overclock

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to hop up my secratry's Mesmerize abit, but the TegraK Overclock sounds to be the best Overclock tool for the SGS, but it seems to be blocks by US Cellular (just like everything else it seems like). Coming from Verizon/Moto DX and now Bionic, which blocks a FEW apps, but not like USC jeez.

Anyone have a good APK. I'm not trying to do this for free, but I can't find it ANYWHERE to download/sideload.

Z4 Rooted, OCLF V1'd and its working better already. Little more clock speed might be nice.

Don't think I wanna get involved in a Kernel/ROM, as it isn't even my phone, and I don't want to have to gi in her office with bad news lol.

Any help?

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thats the plus about TegraK is its supposed to work with the stock kernal. Otherwise there are alot of options. SetCPU, etc.

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
If you want I can download the free version and dropbox it. I don't know if that's what you need or not.

Can you see it in the market on your US Cellular Mesmerize?

I'm trying to get the .apk file so I can just sideload it since it doesn't come up on the android market...

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Kind of an unrelated question, how do you download an app so you keep it in apk file format, not just install it? something with App2sd?

I have a Bionic on VZW and can see TegraK fine on it...

KTamez

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The apk is always there. Once its installed the apk is located in data/app. The apk is the actual application file. The package installer that's on the phone is what actually installs it. All it does is place the apk then set the permissions for the most part.

Ahh, very cool, just found it. Thanks!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
offline050