SKYPE related & Gallery Picture Question

buffee

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Had the Nexus 7 since July, read books, email etc....because I know me, these TWO issues will make me crazy & I will try to figure it out until they pull the Nexus 7 from my cold dead hands.
My first question is:
On SKYPE: I have it all set up. Do I need a headset? microphone? if someone calls me does it ring???? probably dumb questions but this is IN NEED TO KNOW(LOL)

2nd one:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in my gallery...how do I delte folders or pictures. I have spent alot of time, and I cannot seem to figure out and its PI****** me off, becuae I know its going to be something simple!

Thank you guys! are the best:-*

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Skype rings and you don't need a headsets. Nexus 7 has built in mics and speakers.

As for gallery. Just put you finger on the picture hold it for half a second and you will see trash can in the upper bar.

buffee

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Skype rings and you don't need a headsets. Nexus 7 has built in mics and speakers.

As for gallery. Just put you finger on the picture hold it for half a second and you will see trash can in the upper bar.

I have spent HOURS!!! I tap the folder in the gallery, no trash can nothing. I even tried dragging it to the bottom. WTH!!!!!!! these are picture folders in my gallery that are empty!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkC1970