Slate 7 Now Available

OriginalLucy

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I picked up an 8gb Slate and can't figure out how to save apps to the sd card. Every app2sd I tried says not compatible or something like that. How in the world do I get apps to save to the SD? please and thank you, :)

lux aureole

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I picked up an 8gb Slate and can't figure out how to save apps to the sd card. Every app2sd I tried says not compatible or something like that. How in the world do I get apps to save to the SD? please and thank you, :)

Hi Lucy. Android will not save apps to SD card because Google does not think apps work correctly from SD card (they may be correct). You can save media (photos, video etc...) but not apps. Have a look at the below to see how you can maximise your storage space (without having to root your tablet). Hope it helps and you haven't given up reading here after 2 months! m.instructables.com/id/How-to-install-apps-onto-your-SD-Card-No-Root/

Posted via Android Central App

lux aureole

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Apps do not save to SD card with android, only media. Try this article if you are running low on space: m.instructables.com/id/How-to-install-apps-onto-your-SD-Card-No-Root/

lux aureole

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I am searching for the answer to how to use the SD card also. Does anyone out there know?

Hi pulzopn, android won't save apps to SD card only media. If you're running low on memory try this: m.instructables.com/id/How-to-install-apps-onto-your-SD-Card-No-Root/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci