Smart Lock trusted voice does not work on my phone

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I was only experimenting with this option, since I use my watch as my trusted device, but it does not work on my phone. My phone has always had an issue with Ok Google. It is hit and miss for me with the Note. I even turned Bluetooth off and it still did not work.

I did not even know Smart Lock offered this option until this morning. My husband is still waiting for Lollipop with his Droid Turbo and is waiting for the Smart Lock trusted places option. His phone already offers trusted devices, but he does not carry around a Bluetooth device. I was playing around with Smart Lock and saw the new trusted voice option.

I also think when Google rolled out the trusted voice option in an update, it updated the trusted location option because now trusted location works like a charm for me. That said, I still plan to use my watch as my trusted device since it goes everywhere with me.

Sean Leckie

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue, it always sends me back to the lock screen when I try it. No amount of retraining works.

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2306 running 5.0 Lollipop

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Since this thread came back up, I took a look at my trusted places and trusted voice is no longer even available for me now. I have not looked for it for some time, but maybe it was deleted with the 5.1.1 update.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana