sms message send with enter key?

teggy6

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
is there a setting to send sms message with enter key instead of having to push send i couldn't find the option

teggy6

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
handcent seems to be pretty sweet wish it it was a little more custumizable, i hate how it show how many messages are in the thread next to the persons name, didn't see an option to turn that off.

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
teggy. Go in to "Settings", there is a checkbox for "Display Message Counter". I would think that would get rid of the issue you're discussing, but it doesn't. Anyone know what this really does??

teggy6

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
that get rid of the total amount of messages it can be displayed but not for the individal contacts where it say like "shelly(3)"

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
oohhhh i do notice that now. I've been going through every option and also can't find it. Have you tried emailing the developer?

teggy6

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
wow leave it to handcent :) i emailed them about the abilty to turn off the message counter next to the name, and look at that the next update that is now in the options!! love this app and its dev too..... :) i don't know who else emailed them haha :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariekecalvin