So I dropped my note 9 and cracked the screen (just the glass part), need help...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
For sure. I'm flashing pie on my note 9 now lol. I tried with the ARJA files but that didn't work so downloading the ARL1 files since my note 9 is unlocked ARL1

If you have the unlocked version it wont work unless you flash to a carrier version first.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
When i flash the firmware through Odin it stay stuck on test connection..any idea why?

Ok since your flashing from unlocked to carrier version download prince comsey Odin 3.13.1 I think those numbers are correct but the latest one then you should be able the regular Odin is for carrier to carrier

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a case but it's a super slim case. The phone is already big enough to and I didn't want to add any more bulk. I knew what I was getting myself into though. But I've come to realize that the in hand feel of a phone is everything to me. I could totally love a phone when I first get it because the in hand feel is awesome but soon as I also on a case it totally changes the experience. Also I didn't have any screen protectors of any kind. I was parking my car, got out and the phone flipped in the air and landed on concrete. About waist level drop and it hit the top right corner. The crack isn't bad at all, I could totally love with it.
I use the super slim case as well. I dropped my phone yesterday from about two feet on a hard floor. It landed on one of its corner. Thankfully no damage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear